Standard NerdWallet wells emphasize or separate a group of information from other elements on a page. The group is NOT interactive, but an interactive element can be added to the group (e.g.
- A gray well helps group and separate content from the page.
- A yellow well helps emphasize content (i.e., cross-sell banner).
- Width of well should align with the page element above or below it.
- Padding should always be added to a well; ensure padding is visually uniform on all sides.
- Maintain built-in corner-radius of 0px.
The content to be rendered inside the Well.
'gray' | 'yellow'
The background color of the Well. Yellow is used to create a more emphasized background treatment.