Links indicate to a user that text is actionable (e.g., proceed to a new page, reveal more information via modal or accordion). Only one level of hierarchy is available for links at this time.
- All actionable text must use the default blue link style.
- Do not use other colors for links (gray, red, etc.).
- Do not use decorated links (underline); underline is only used to communicate hover.
- Do not apply styling to links (bold, italic, uppercase, etc).
- Only apply links to Body, Body Small, or Legal type styles.
- All links should be Gotham; do not use Chronicle.
- Be careful when stacking links, ensure each link allows a minimum target area of 44px.