Standard NerdWallet wells emphasize or separate a group of information from other elements on a page. The group is NOT interactive, but an interactive element can be added to the group (e.g.
- A gray well helps group and separate content from the page.
- A yellow well helps emphasize content (i.e., cross-sell banner).
- Width of well should align with the page element above or below it.
- Padding should always be added to a well; ensure padding is visually uniform on all sides.
- Maintain built-in corner-radius of 0px.
The content to be rendered inside the Well.
Additional classes to apply to the Well.
"gray" | "green-lightest" | "neutral-lightest" | "yellow" | "yellow-lightest"
The background color of the Well. neutral-lightest is used to create a neutral background treatment. yellow-lightest is used to create a more emphasized background treatment. green-lightest is used to create a more encouraging background treatment. NOTE: We are keeping the gray and yellow colors in the list for backwards-compatibility until all uses of the Well component are updated with the new values.
ResponsiveProp<0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | "0" | "1" | "2" | "3" | "3-half" | "4" | "5">
Padding for the well. This is applied in a uniform manner.
(instance: any) => void | RefObject<any>