InputPhone proactively eliminates errors by restricting and formatting data to align with user expectations and business requirements.
- Restrictions – numeric characters only
- Mobile keyboard – Tel (numbers only)
- Label – always included, presents clear description of anticipated data
- Placeholder – (+1) shows that a US phone number is anticipated. The prefix persists as the user types to keep context front-of-mind
- Mask – (+1 (000) 000 - 0000) data formats as a user types
- ‘Smart’ value – ok as pre-fill inputs, avoid as placeholders